Gary confronts the 6,000 calorie diet, is she manly enough to eat her way to Alpha status?
From the Red Pill
A lot of ectomorphs (like me) out there have trouble putting on weight, and they come up with lame excuses to cover their shortcomings:
"I work out a ton and don't put on weight!"
"I eat a lot but don't put on weight!"
The truth is, most ectomorphs only have one problem, they don't eat enough. You can not put on weight if you don't get enough calories and enough protein. You need a good balance of macronutrients in your diet: protein, carbs, and fats (especially mono-unsaturated, think nuts, avocado, olive oil, and free range meat).
I challenge you to try eating 6000 calories a day, everyday for two weeks. If you can achieve this, then you'll know what it's like to eat a lot and you'll understand how lame that second excuse is.
Here's a short plan to get it done:
- Meal 1: Muesli, fruit, 1 liter of whole milk, protein shake, 1-2 clips of raw broccoli (7AM)
- Meal 2: Nuts, avocado, 1 liter of whole milk (9:30AM)
- Meal 3: Rice, Chicken, 1 liter of whole milk (12PM)
- Meal 4: Nuts, sweet potato, 1 stalk of asparagus (3PM)
- Meal 5: Fish (pacific salmon), bread, all natural peanut butter, 2 kale leafs (sanchu)
- Meal 6: Nuts, 1 liter of whole milk, protein shake
One thing about this diet is, you had better get your ass in the gym 5-6 days a week, because you're going to have a shit ton of energy you need to burn off. With 2 protein shakes a day, nuts, milk and meat in your diet, you'll hit your protein marks easily.
Last, don't do this for longer than a few weeks, it can be pretty tiring.