Gary undertakes a campaign to figure out what on earth a campaign is.
From the Red Pill
Go on a Campaign
First, to understand what I mean, read Roosh's piece on campaigns; http://www.rooshv.com/what-is-your-campaign
Men look at the situation, develop a plan, and proactively work to solve the problem.
Challenge: Over the next 6 weeks, do one of the following:
* Learn a second language to conversational fluency.
* Increase your max. bench by 50lbs+
* Take 3 minutes of your best time for running a mile
* Do 100 approaches
* ecome an expert on a new topic
* Learn a useful skill (i.e, engine repair, computer programming, hunting, etc)
Tell us all which one you're choosing. Report back in six weeks with the results.
Tags: manhood, masculinity, podcast,
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://thisweekinmasculinity.com/episode-six.html